"The Paul W. Smith Show" broadcast live from the Chevrolet booth at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. His coverage February 6 and 7 presented bumper-to-bumper coverage from the show’s media preview.
Scroll down for highlights, including select podcast segments and photos.
- First held in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is North America’s largest and longest running automotive showcase.
- Chevrolet is debuting four new vehicles, including the all-new Trailblazer, the Tahoe, the Suburban, and the Corvette.
- The show will feature the North American debut of the new 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE.
- The First Look Charity Preview is expected to raise $2.5 million for 18 local Chicago charities, including Special Olympics, Boys & Girls Clubs, Susan G Komen, among others.
- Other attractions include four indoor test tracks, the Friday Night Flights Beer Tasting, and the Honda Miles Per Hour 2.4-mile indoor loop run.
Find more at ChicagoAutoShow.com.
Chicago Auto Show Saturday, February 8 through Monday, February 17, 2020 McCormick Place 2301 South King Drive, Chicago